Monday, January 11, 2010

Teething & Tara's Visit



We are convinced that Lukas is teething. Papa Choo Choo was the first one to notice the signs. Lukas has been drooling, chewing on his fingers constantly and much fussier at night than usual. It has been an art form getting Lukas to go to bed for a nap or for the night. As you can see, he is wearing quite a bit of drool on his shirt! Yesterday our friend Tara took a break from her grueling work schedule to come over and have a visit. Not only is she a hardworking lawyer but she is also great with kids. Lukas was really happy sitting in her lap during our visit. I hope work brings her to Sacramento more often so we can catch up!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much drool he is wearing! Kaitlin just started drooling too. I wonder if she's teething. I think many of my blog posts will be a few weeks behind yours!

    ReplyDelete