Tuesday, October 16, 2012

20 Questions: Lukas at 3 year old

Each year starting at 3 and until he turns 20, I plan to ask Lukas the same 20 questions about his favorite things. It will be fun to read them over and remember who he was each year at the time of his birthday. I can't take credit for the idea which I found on Pinterest. Love that some of the questions were heavily influenced by his attending preschool this morning, while others were obvious, everyday favorites. Happy 3rd Birthday sweet Lukas! I do kind of hope you grow up to be a tractor driver (:



20 Questions for Lukas:

1. What is your favorite color? Red.
2. What is your favorite toy? The carry truck. You put cars on it. (toy from preschool)
3. What is your favorite fruit? Watermelon
4. What is your favorite TV show? Thomas
5. What is your favorite thing to have for lunch? Watermelon. Pineapple. Peaches. Tuna sandwich.
6. What is your favorite shirt? Airplane shirt. Preschool shirt. Bike shirt.
7. What is your favorite game? My fort.
8. What is your favorite snack? Oranges. Little cheese. I like applesauce at preschool. (He had oranges and little cheese for snack at preschool today. It was the first thing he told me when he got in the car).
9. What is your favorite animal? I like alligator. And lions.
10. What is your favorite song? Slippery Fish (they sang this at preschool today)
11. What is your favorite book? Sam I Am.
12. Who is your best friend? Isabella (a little girl at preschool)
13. What is your favorite cereal? I like bread.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? In the backyard? Play house. It's a little roof house.
15. What is your favorite drink? Milt. Milt. (shocker)
16. What is your favorite holiday? My birthday.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Lamby
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast. A bar.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? A hot dog.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Drive a tractor with a scooper on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment